Welcome to BrainStore Partner Network
Data Protection Policy
BrainStore's Data Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treating the information of customers, partners, freelancers, suppliers, and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality. This policy ensures that we gather, store, and handle data fairly, transparently, and concerning individual rights.
As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process information.
This information may include data that makes a person identifiable, such as email address, name, town and country of residence, photographs, or footage.
BrainStore transparently collects this information only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties.
Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Our data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
- Processed by BrainStore within its legal and moral boundaries
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
By participating in online events, participants agree that the workshop may be recorded and excerpts published on social media.
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally
- Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
In addition to ways of handling the data, BrainStore has direct obligations toward people to whom the data belongs.
- Let people know which of their data is collected
- Inform people about how we’ll process their data
- Inform people about who has access to their information
- Have provisions in cases of lost, corrupted, or compromised data
- Allow people to request that we modify, erase, reduce, or correct data contained in our databases
- Additionally, all users can delete their account and personal data from our database at any time using the following link: https://www.brainstore.com/en/me/cancellation
BrainStore works with the following third-party suppliers (find their own data protection policies linked below):
Clean Talk This tool protects us from spam. When you submit contact forms your message and e-mail will be stored. Your e-mail, message, and IP address will be processed in the CleanTalk Cloud Service and stored in log files for seven days.
Google Analytics This tool allows BrainStore to improve the web experience on BrainStore's pages
Google Drive This tool is text documents, image galleries, presentations and spreadsheets
Vonage This tool is used for BrainStore Online Lobby
Font Awesome This tool is used for embedding fonts on the website
Hetzner Hosting Here is where the backend data from BrainStore is stored
To exercise data protection, the BrainStore team is committed to:
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
- Develop transparent data collection procedures
- Train team members in online privacy and security measures
- Build secure networks to protect online data from cyber attacks
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
- Establish data protection practices
All principles described in this policy must be strictly followed. A breach of data protection guidelines will invoke disciplinary and possibly legal action.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for the content Markus Mettler, Quellgasse 2, CH-2502 Biel/Bienne Switzerland, phone +41 79 400 5220.
Biel/Bienne, September 2023